.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 07, 2004

 

The Gram Parsons Homepage: Sleepless Nights

Words and Music by F. Bryant and B. Bryant

G D G
Thru the sleepless nights I cry for you

C F B7 Em G7
And wonder who is kissing you

C D G D
Oh these sleepless nights will break my heart in two

G D G
Somehow thru the day I don't give in

C F B7 Em G7
I hide the tears that wait within

C D G
Oh these sleepless nights will break my heart again

B7 Em B7 Em D
Why did you go why did you go

C G B7 D
Don't you know don't you know I need you


from The Gram Parsons Homepage

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

_"|"__schaaflicht blog__"|"_ ::straatsalaat=POOL=streetsalad:: ::straatsalaat=BLOG=streetsalad:: LinkLicht____'|'__/
Creative Commons Licentie
Op dit werk is de Creative Commons Licentie van toepassing.


for you

please accept this gift (ö)




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Listed on BlogShares


Get Firefox!


Links

Blogroll Me!